I got this from
's journal and quite liked the look of it so, here's the quiz with my lovely Oblivion OC, Lenore. Though, I doubt she's going to be very cooperative...
1. You must choose only ONE of your OCs. Do it again if you wanna use another OC.
2. Your OC must answer every question as truthfully as possible.
3. Title the journal as "OCs Quiz (your OCs name)".
4. When you're done, tag as many people as you want.
5. Have fun!
1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
*raises an eyebrow* I highly doubt that the former is any of your business and the latter is not for you to use.
2. Interesting... what's your current age?
*keeps eyebrow raised and stays silent*
3. So...What's your favorite food?
Why, are you doing the cooking tonight or is there another reason for you to prying so much into my personal aspects?
4. Gross...and your favorite drink?
Is is there any point in answering? You're clearly not listening to me.
5. Ewww...do you have a crush/lover?
*sigh* Avoiding these questions is becoming rather monotonous and it's clear you won't stop even if I do. *clears throat* I have had several in the past and all are now dead. Does that satisfy you?
6. Aww! Have you two kissed yet?
You find the fact they are dead endearing? And, it is fair to say that my lovers and I did kiss, considering I married one of them.
7. So, you're gay?
You are not listening to me again...*becoming threateningly close to using her death glare*
8. Ok....What's your favorite color?
These questions are becoming more tedious by the minute.
9. Your biggest fear?
Hmm, well, that is marginally less irksome than the previous questions. Keep it up. Anyway, the answer is helplessness. Being locked away, unable to save yourself or anyone around you, never moving anywhere and always under the thumb of someone else. *with a little sweetness* Does that answer your question?
10. *Scared* Um, any siblings?
Used to. Two older siblings that I know only from drawings.
11. Who's your idol?
*pauses* My father. The strong, free-spirited man I only knew for the first five years of my life and guaranteed my continuing survival while the rest of my family was purged.
12. Ok, and your worst enemy?
People that either are dead or will soon be dead. In particular, the Bosmer family that still persecute my bloodline.
13. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
Aid my father in destroying our enemies, one by one, savouring our vengeance together.
14. I didn't need to hear that... what would you do if you met your creator?
I don't know. I do not think about that kind of thing.
15. Okay...? Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
I am already 'grown-up', as you would call it, but what I wanted to be when I was young is certainly not what I am now.
16. What's your worst nightmare?
The same as my biggest fear. Surely, you remember what I said or must I repeat them?
17. What's your lifelong dream?
I do not pursue vague dreams, only clear realities. I do not seek for anything I do not already have. I only go through life, doing what my instinct tells me and sparing no thought for idle ambitions.
18. What would you do if your lifelong dream came true?
*raises an eyebrow* And, there was me thinking that you were beginning to listen to me.
19. Ok, where's your favorite place to relax?
Anywhere where I can be alone with my thoughts...and away from you.
20. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?
Thinking about how I can get rid of you. *death glares*
Well, I think the interviewer just ran in terror. I knew Lenore wouldn't be cooperative...